Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Big changes..!

Today some big changes happened. There has been a rhythm to this project, flurries of activity separated by days of nothing. The painter was here. The ceiling has been sanded and painted. It looks fresh and clean and lovely. And where there were electrical wires poking out of the paneling, there are now nice, neat outlets, and switch plates. All the new trim wood has been primed as well. I was very excited to see that my funky cabinet had been moved in, anchored securely to the wall, and... TWELVE electrical outlets are neatly tucked inside. This is a true delight... all my electrically powered hand tools will be cozily tucked in there with outlets to spare. Bliss! There are also outlets every 12 feet all around the room. A gracious plenty. There is a separate outlet for my dryer, which is very exciting. It was a warm day today, but when I stepped out into my new almost studio there was the most lovely breeze blowing in through my new windows. I am going to love this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment