Saturday, July 5, 2014

Details...

From the start, things have fallen nicely into place with the development of this grooming studio. Once the main tools, furniture and decorations were all together I thought I'd like to have a toy box with some fun things in case a child came to visit. Then my second official customer gifted me with this... an adorable vintage toy box. Note that the "grass" color goes perfectly with my floor color! See what I mean? (Ziva likes it, too.) Flirt and I both think that the pretty towels in the white wicker basket are nice, too. I love the way the blue lamp and the painting and the Staffordshire dogs all tie in with each other. And I like the way the squishy dog bed ties in with the floor. The dogs just like that its squishy. I have one crate now, white, and it does not have too much visual impact, which is a good thing. There is a second crate coming to match it, a bit smaller. I've added a comfy "rodeo" stool, and I think the details of my project are pleasing and complete. Three more dogs coming tomorrow... I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment